Special Package Breakup Part-2 /Finance Minister announces Rs 3.10 lakh crore package for farmers, overseas laborers, real estate
- 8 crore overseas laborers will be given 5 kg of wheat or rice and 1 kg of chickpeas free of cost in two months.
- Provincial workers will get jobs in MGNREGA, up to 50 per cent increase in registration
- Cheap loans to 3 crore farmers, credit cards to 25 lakh new farmers: Finance Minister
- Overseas, poor and needy Our priority: Sitharaman.
READ PRESS NOTE :- CLICK HERE
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman today announced the second phase of the breakup of the Rs 20 lakh crore relief package. Sitharaman today announced a Rs 3.10 lakh crore package for farmers, overseas laborers and real estate. The One Nation-One Ration Card scheme was also announced today to make it easier for foreign workers to get rations in any state. In the first phase, many advertisements were made for small businesses, real estate, organized sector workers and others.
- The finance minister said 3 crore farmers took loans at cheap interest rates. He took an agricultural loan of Rs 4 lakh crore. 63 lakh agricultural loans were given in March-April. It was 86 thousand 600 crores. This benefited the farmers. The central government has increased financial assistance to the states for the purchase of crops by Rs 6,700 crore. Rs 4200 crore has been provided for infrastructure development in rural areas.
- The interest subvention scheme for small farmers has been extended till May 31.
- An additional fund of Rs 30,000 crore for small farmers will be released immediately by NABARD. So that the sowing of rabi crop can be expedited. It will benefit 3 crore farmers.
- 2.5 crore farmers do not have Kisan credit card. The scope of Kisan Credit Card Scheme will be expanded. It will also include fisheries and animal husbandry. They will be given a loan of Rs 2 lakh crore at a cheaper rate.
Press Conference by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman:
According to sources, the finance minister's focus on Thursday may be on giving cash and free food. Advertisements for the poor were made by the government in late March at the start of the lockdown. This will be an expanded version of it. At the beginning of the lockdown, the government announced that under thePradhan Mantri Ann Yojana, 5 kg more wheat-rice and 1 kg dal would be given to 80 crore needy people for three months.
The next focus on the rural economy
A senior government official involved in the discussion on Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Rs 20 lakh crore self-sufficient India package on Tuesday said the announcements about MSMEs have been completed. Now the government's next focus will be on the poor and rural economy. Later some measures may be taken for the middle class and for other sectors.
Many sectors are badly affected by covid
"One by one, we will cover every sector and stakeholders," said another official. The sectors most affected by Kovid-19 include hospitality, tourism, aviation, logistics, e-commerce and automobiles.
Self-reliant Gujarat Yojana / Loan up to 1 lakh including small traders, hawkers, rickshaw pullers will get loan at only 2% per annum
- Repayment over a period of three years: No security required
- Get a loan from the nearest co-operative bank: No EMI for 6 months
GET UPDATE ON YOUR WHATS APP NO..SEND MSG JOIN ON 9408386862
Gandhinagar: The state government has announced a 3 per cent loan to boost the industry and the economy in Gujarat. Through Atmanirbhar Gujarat Yojana, small traders, businessmen, hawkers, rickshaw pullers etc. will benefit by running small households. All you have to do is apply. After Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke of a self-reliant India and Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced various packages, Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today announced a self-reliant Gujarat aid scheme in the presence of Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel and Minister of State for Home Affairs Pradipsinh Jadeja.
The borrower will pay 2% interest and the state government 6% interest:
10 lakh people will get the benefit of Atmanirbhar Gujarat Yojana. Loans from banks have also been arranged under the scheme. Banks will pass loans only on the basis of application. A loan of Rs 1 lakh will be available at an annual interest of 2%. While 6 per cent annual interest will be paid by the state government, the first six months will not have to pay interest and principal. Detailed guidelines will now be issued.
Self-reliant Gujarat: Rs 1 lakh loan at 2% interest, no installment or interest for 6 months:
Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has announced a self-reliant Gujarat assistance scheme. More than 10 lakh people will benefit from this scheme.
ABP ASMITA NEWS: CLICK HERE
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has announced a self-reliant Gujarat assistance scheme. More than 10 lakh people will benefit from this scheme. A loan of Rs 1 lakh will be available at an annual interest of 2%. No installment or interest has to be paid for 6 months.
Loans up to Rs 1 lakh with an interest rate of at least 12 per cent will be available at only 2 per cent interest. Cooperative banks, credit societies and district banks have made this plan after detailed discussions with all the people.
In which these banks will give loan up to Rs. 1 lakh only on the basis of their application and application. The person whose interest is to pay only 2 per cent interest per annum and the remaining 6 per cent will be paid by the state government.
State Chief Minister Vijay Rupee said, "Small traders and small artisans of Gujarat, considering all this, their business has come to a standstill in the last two months." I am announcing a self-reliant Gujarat aid scheme so that he can recover from his beating in two months and recover in the next six to 12 months.